Retriever Towing works with Speed's Auto Auction. Speed's holds an auto auction every Tuesday of the year. There are generally about 200 or more cars in every auction. The first section are cars we have determined as scrap and are usually purchased by auto dismantlers or recyclers. The next section are cars that are drivable, but have some identifiable problem. For these cars we mark the known problem on the windshield and announce it at the time of auction (we are advocates for FULL disclosure). The last section are decent drivable cars with no known major problems. All vehicles are sold as-is, and must be paid in full and removed from the auction yard by end of business on auction day.
The 200 vehicles are made up of unclaimed towed vehicles that have possessory lien foreclosure papers; consignments from new and used car dealers; and vehicles we process and sell for over 20 charities and non-profits from their auto donation programs. In 2008 Speed's helped raise nearly $2 million for the charities and non-profits we work for.
We also accept consignments from private parties. We will sell you vehicle for 12% of the sale price if it is delivered to our auction site clean, and with title.
Please note the following requirements.
1. You must have valid I.D. in order to sign up to be a bidder for the auction.
2. The first auction you attend will be free, after that you are required to purchase a permanent I.D. card. Your picture will be taken and it is a one time cost of $10. The card never expires, but if you lose it, you will have to pay for another one.
3. In order to bid you must register every auction.
4. Every winning bid requires $100 cash deposit to be paid at the time of the winning bid.
5. There is a 10% buyers fee on ALL winning bids.
6. All cars must be paid for before 5:00 pm and removed from the lot by 6:00 pm
Visit Speed's Auto Auction Site | Click HERE